Best Back-to-School Apps

Published Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:24 PM

Back-to-school used to mean stocking up on new pencils and notebooks. Now you can better your back-to-school organization with apps that do everything from track time logged on homework to providing free access to costly textbooks. See our round-up of A-plus apps for more useful tools.

Top 10 Back-to-School iPhone Applications: This selection of apps features the cost-savings app CourseSmart  which lets you save mucho dinero on 7,000 textbooks, all offered for free. Not ready to read on your iPhone? You might be persuaded after spending time on Stanza,  an app that lets you track reading progress and boosts font size. It also provides links to 30,000 free classic titles such as the complete works of Shakespeare, Dickens and a host of other must-read writers.

10 Best Back-to-School Apps:  Students will like free app MyHomework which lets them track tests and assignment dates and helicopter parents will like iStudiezPro which lets them track all their kids' test dates and assignment deadlines on the down-low. Never be caught off guard by your slacking student again. Other apps include ones to help with note-taking and to make virtual flashcards.

These Back to School Apps Get Straight As:  Put the fun in fundamentals with apps like ChalkWalk,   iStory  and NumberLine.  These apps help grade-school aged kids make the grade and more.

Good luck in school this year!

What back-to-school app makes the grade in your book? Share your thoughts here and on the Pendaflex Facebook and Twitter pages.

Filed under: ,

Comments

# Cooke said on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:57 PM

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

# Levy said on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:01 PM

What's up, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in

fact excellent, keep up writing.

# Mason said on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:14 PM

hi!,I love your writing very a lot! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL?

I need an expert on this house to unravel my problem.

May be that is you! Looking forward to peer you.

# Crawford said on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:08 PM

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search

Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.

If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

# Downey said on Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:40 AM

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours these days,

yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.

It's pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

# Keaton said on Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:40 AM

I'm looking to find out as much about the online surfing community as I can. Can anyone recommend their favorite blogs, twitter handles, or sites that you find most comprehensive? Which ones are most popular? Thanks!.

# Buxton said on Saturday, September 08, 2012 4:45 AM

Hello, yup this paragraph is truly pleasant and I have

learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.

thanks.

# Kacy said on Monday, September 10, 2012 11:32 PM

my daughter likes splash math and toca kitchen apps

# Hogan said on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:10 AM

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i

got here to go back the favor?.I am attempting to in finding issues to enhance my website!

I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

# Siler said on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:43 AM

Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.

I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this article

together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time

both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

About Beyond Folders™

Beyond FoldersTM is written by a team of Pendaflex associates passionate about time management, communications, productivity and workplace organization.  Believing in  "continuous improvement" on both a personal and professional level, they share their unique perspectives on subjects of common interest to our readers.

Join the Beyond Folders™ Community of readers passionate about time management, productivity, communication and workspace organization.

Read BFC News